Please join us at 9am for classes! On Easter Sunday, we will have classes during both services.
For those who are staying home during this time, we have provided a few resources for you to help you teach and engage with your children to learn about God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Parent's Toolbox: Spring 2021
- Watch a short video from ShareFaihth: Video
- Craft-- "Love is" Banner: Craft-Love_is-_Banner_Simple_Bible_verse_application_idea.docx
Memory Verse color sheet-- 1_Cor_14_1_Colorsheet.docx
Activity Sheet: love-prayer.jpg
Activity Sheet: 1_Cor_13_fill_in_page.jpg
Song "Follow the Way of Love": Video
Song "Love the Lord Your God": Video
Song "Love will never fail: Video
We pray that God leads you and blesses you and your family as you teach your children God's Word at home. May this be a cherished time of study, prayer and growth in the Lord that continues on even after the quarantine.
SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US!
- We have sanitized all our classrooms, including toys.
- Children are checked in each Sunday and can only be picked up by you.
- All of our volunteers have gone through background checks and are renewed every three years.
- We have at least two people in the classrooms with the children at all times.
- We have implemented a new pager system in which each parent of a Nursery and Preschool child will receive a special pager. If your child needs you, we can quietly alert you.
If you have any questions about Kid's ministry,
please email Angela Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org